Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded. Update accounts receivable and issue invoices. Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
What You Will Do
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist lead accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance bachelor's degree.
- Strong Communication Skills (presentations and writing etc.).
- Advanced English level (written and verbal).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Xero, QuickBooks or Zoho Books.
- Great attention to details.
- Great with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Advanced MS Excel and google sheets skills including VLOOKUP's and pivot tables.
- To be confident, focused and enthusiastic. He should be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where every month needs to be a record month.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm