What You Will Do
- Reports and Proposals - Finalize proposals, contracts, order note and collect the signed documents from clients, and communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Accounts Management - Manage client accounts to ensure proper financing amount transfer, issues invoices and collect the financing amount on due dates and and keep clients informed in rules and obligations.
- Compliance and Sharia - Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Collaboration with Different Teams - Collaborate with different teams such as Credit team, accounting, customer service, AML and Compliance, marketing to ensure a smooth loan issuance process across the teams.
- Monitoring and Collections - Monitor the clients loan and keep in touch with the client on financing amount collection.
Update Information - Update the information on the loans, investors, clients across internal database.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any Business related bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Strong Communication Skills (presentations and writing etc.).
- Advanced English level (written and verbal).
- Tech Savvy and quick to learn new technologies and tools.
- Highly Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Advance skills in MS Excel and google sheets.
- To be confident, focused and enthusiastic. He should be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where every month needs to be a record month.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm