Prepare reports and presentations related to insights or recommendations for the business. Also, will be responsible for creating and maintaining reports.
What You Will Do
- Analyze Date and bring insights out of datasets, requiring to write SQL queries and building Excel model.
- Design dashboards for internal and external stakeholders using different tools.
- Conduct research on local and international benchmarks on finding the best practices.
- Establish processes and procedures and writing policies for teams to follow data entry and data maintenance guidelines.
- Implementing tools for data gathering, data analysis and data visualization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, Information systems related or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or last year of Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 6 months Internship, we are willing to adapt the duration as per university requirements if needed longer than 6 months.
- Strong Communication Skills (presentations and writing etc.).
- Advanced English level (written and verbal).
- Excellent in writing SQL and familiar in NoSQL queries.
- Enjoys researching and writing.
- Highly analytical and detailed oriented.
- Advanced MS Excel and Google Sheets Skills, must be familiar with VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables and charts, and preferable familiarity with Macros.
- Highly analytical mindset with a practical approach to problem-solving.
- To be confident, focused and enthusiastic. He should be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where every month needs to be a record month.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm