Analyze Date and bring insights out of datasets, requiring to write SQL queries and building Excel model. Prepare reports and presentations related to insights or recommendations for the business. Also, will be responsible for creating and maintaining reports.
What You Will Do
- Design dashboards for internal and external stakeholders using different tools.
- Conduct research on local and international benchmarks on finding the best practices.
- Establish processes and procedures and writing policies for teams to follow data entry and data maintenance guidelines.
- Implementing tools for data gathering, data analysis and data visualization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems related or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or last year of Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 6 months Internship, we are willing to adapt the duration as per university requirements if needed longer than 6 months.
- Strong Communication Skills (presentations and writing etc.).
- Advanced English level (written and verbal).
- Excellent in writing SQL and familiar in NoSQL queries.
- Enjoys researching and writing.
- Highly analytical and detailed oriented.
- Advanced MS Excel and Google Sheets Skills, must be familiar with VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables and charts, and preferable familiarity with Macros.
- Highly analytical mindset with a practical approach to problem-solving.
- To be confident, focused and enthusiastic. He should be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where every month needs to be a record month.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm