Setup a new CRM system, migrate from the current CRM, train the team on the new CRM and build automated workflows to speed up the sales and credit process.
No worries, you’ll be mentored throughout the process by an expert who will be responsible for your growth and development. You just have to be passionate and hungry enough to sustain your personal and professional growth with us.
What You Will Do
- Internal Knowledge base: Set up a companywide knowledge base and populate it with the current documents, different versions, policies, processes and access level by user. Also, set up a companywide policy on continuous update of the Knowledge base.
- Engineering knowledge Center: work with the engineering team to ensure code documentation, notes, comments, issues and solutions to be fully documented.
- Collaboration with Different Teams: Collaborate with different teams such as Credit team, accounting, customer service,
- AML and Compliance to document their processes and improve on them.
- Automation: work with the different teams to fully understand their tasks and find ways to improve them with better tools and increase the automation of tasks.
- Monitoring and insights: monitor the team adoption on new tools and continuous improvement and training until full adoption of the team. Chatbot: implementation of chatbot and automation of replies in collaboration with the marketing team.
- System Walkthrough: Develop system walkthroughs for the internal and external users on the Lendo’s platform.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, Information systems, Industrial Engineer related bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or last year of Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 6 months Internship, we are willing to adapt the duration as per university requirements if needed longer than 6 months.
- Strong Communication Skills (presentations and writing etc.).
- Advanced English level (written and verbal).
- Extremely tech Savvy and enjoys testing new tools and technologies, first adopter on new tools.
- Familiarity with CRM tools, such as Pipedrive, HubSpot, and integration tools such as zapier and google workspace tools.
- Experience with Databases and project management tools, preferred if you can write SQL code.
- To be confident, focused and enthusiastic. He should be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where every month needs to be a record month.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm