You’ll be mentored throughout the process by an expert who will be responsible for your growth and development. You just have to be passionate and hungry enough to sustain your personal and professional growth with us.
What You Will Do
- Research - Conduct research about our users, the market, competitors, and technical solutions. This includes user interviews, theoretical research, making sense of our data, etc.
- Requirements Engineering - Analyze, write, and maintain product requirements includes providing flowcharts and writing possible use cases for every feature.
- Collaboration with Different Teams - Collaborate with different teams such as Credit team, accounting, customer service, AML and Compliance to understand the problems they are facing with the internal products and work with the engineering team to find solutions and build a user story, and attending and running agile meetings.
- UX/UI Design - Design a beautiful user experience for our products in addition to testing design prototypes on users and gathering feedback, conducting usability testing on existing features.
- Insights - Generating insights from our data, usability sessions, etc., and presenting findings to suggest product enhancements to improve user experience.
- Reports - Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
- Quality Assurance - Perform quality assurance controls on products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems related bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or last year of Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 6 months Internship, we are willing to adapt the duration as per university requirements if needed longer than 6 months.
- Strong Communication Skills (presentations and writing etc.).
- Advanced English level (written and verbal).
- Enjoys researching and writing.
- Highly Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Familiarity with Product management tools, such as Jira, confluence, Ahaa, Different wireframe designing tools and workflow design tools.
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques.
- Hands-on experience with web technologies.
- Knowledge in UX/UI design preferably with practical experience.
- To be confident, focused and enthusiastic. He should be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where every month needs to be a record month
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm