The world is our stage, the sky is the limit. At Lenovo we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the world’s Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, and rank #224 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, achievements are seen, and we love the work we get to do.
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them into the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
We believe that Smarter takes YOU!
You will join Lenovo Global Future Leaders Program in Intelligent Devices Group - Mobile Business Group. You'll join Lenovo Motorola Camera Development team and work with global experts to bring world-class camera experiences to customers all over the world. To facilitate your growth with this team, we'll provide you well-rounded job rotation experience across each Camera functions and to help you grow into a versatile tech talent.
- You're expected to be sensitive with understanding end-user's feedback, diagnose the root cause and try to bring up innovative solutions for camera overall experiences.
- You'll be responsible for the development of Motorola Camera related business requirements on daily basis.
- You'll be responsible to optimizing camera logic functions on new models.
- You're expected to investigate the frontier areas of computer vision and multi medias, formulate technical methods for user experience enhancements
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science or math
- Familiar with data structure and algorithm, Java and C++
- Good at communication and teamwork
- Fluent with English speaking and writing.
- Photography, photo editor and vlogger
- Basic knowledge of optical theory
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Research and Development
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm