The DCG Hyperscale Services KPI/Data Analyst is responsible for developing and providing reliable metrics through reporting and management dashboards to be used for decision making, operational management, KPI review, and identifying areas for improvement to support CDGs large Hyperscale customers. Excellent data mining, Excel, written & verbal communication skills are critical, including English fluency, and a strong desire to produce accurate, high quality reporting while collaborating with business leaders.
- Produce accurate and standard reporting which uncover key insights and areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain dashboards and KPIs identifying trends and uncovering areas to improve.
- Publish the metrics to a broad audience, accurately and on time.
- Meeting with key business leaders across the organization to develop more insightful KPIs
- Proving ongoing support by aligning with corporate and industry standards and best practices
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excel / Data management & mining mastery
- Experience with advanced data query methods and logic
- Familiarity with common metrics supporting materials management
- Experience presenting to high level executives
- Self-directed leader, Detail oriented, Problem Solver, Acts with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication - Verbal, Written, English fluent
- Global experience
- Ability to work well independently and in a team-setting within a fast-paced environment
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm