Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up - And building - The technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership - A workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded.
We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
This is a paid internship where you will be collaborating with our HR team across META, while having the opportunity to support in cross-Country initiatives and collaborating with the HR Partners in the region.
We Will Offer You:
- Flexible hours and scheduling according to your personal/academic requirements.
- On the job training.
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies.
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes.
What You Will Do
- Have exposure to HR activities across different Countries in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Support in reinforcing a positive working environment and learn how to promote our corporate culture in your daily work.
- Assist in improving various internal processes and analyze HR data.
- Learn to research and collect data for various HR initiatives.
- Gain experience on the full Talent Acquisition process, from sourcing to onboarding.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a fresh graduate in HR or currently pursuing your last year.
- You have basic experience with MS Office Suite.
- You are passionate about HR.
- You love technology.
- You take ownership of your tasks end-to-end.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm