In order to support the growth of this new company, we are looking for a Finance Intern based in Johannesburg.
What You Will Do
- To accurately process, reconcile and prepare creditors invoices for payment.
- Build a good supplier relationship in respect to processing and payment items.
- To ensure that cashbook payments are paid and processed timeously and accurately.
- To ensure accurate petty cash disbursements, reconciliation and replenishment happen timeously.
- Prepare payment files and provide a remittance advice to all creditors.
- Handle all supplier queries.
- Prepare an updated accruals list.
- Ensure all filing of supporting documentation are done immediately, accurately and securely in line with group and local retention policy requirements.
- Assist and support external and internal audits.
- All Ad hoc queries and requests must be completed within the deadlines agreed upon.
- Personal development in high level overview of what the company is selling and business concepts.
- Ensure that all administration such as annual leave, sick leave, overtime and expense claims are completed correctly in line with Policies.
- Complete all staff surveys, performance reports and plans as required.
- Ensure the company values are embedded in all actions and deliveries.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed and delivered within required timelines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom Degree in Financial Accounting or similar.
- Computer literate.
- Numerical skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Deadline driven.
- Honest and reliable.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance
Fourways (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm