The 10-week summer internship program at the Levy Home Office is an immersive experience into the world of food and sports. Students from across the country will join multiple Levy departments for the summer, learning what makes Levy one of the fastest growing and most critically acclaimed hospitality companies.
Throughout the summer, all Home Office interns will have access to developmental workshops and resources - as well as the opportunity to participate in unique group outings in and around Chicago, soaking in the best season to be in the city.
What You Will Do
- Levy’s Corporate Strategy team works alongside members of executive leadership to champion decision making efforts in areas of organizational development, transformative growth, and strategic execution. As a Summer Analyst, you will work as part of this team to support strategic planning initiatives, market intelligence research, M&A activities, and other ad-hoc priorities of the executive leadership team.
- In addition to supporting the ongoing workflows of the Corporate Strategy team, the Summer Analyst will be dedicated to a specific project impacting one of the group’s core mandates concerning internal strategy. You’ll collaborate with various members of the organization throughout the summer to complete this project, which you will present at the end of your internship to the entire Levy executive team.
- Ultimately, you will gain practical knowledge from industry professionals to jump-start your career and will be able to make significant contributions to our company while developing a greater understanding of strategic decision making, market dynamics, and value creation strategies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program and pursuing studies in Business Management, Finance, Economics, or Hospitality.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including a high proficiency in Excel.
- Prior experience in consulting, investment banking, or corporate development a plus.
- Exemplary written and oral communication.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Possess poise and the ability to interact with people in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Commitment to a high standard of excellence while exhibiting strong attention to detail.
- Inquisitive and detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Positive attitude and motivated to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Chicago (United States...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm