The 10-week summer internship program at the Levy Home Office is an immersive experience into the world of food and sports. Students from across the country will join multiple Levy departments for the summer, learning what makes Levy one of the fastest growing and most critically acclaimed hospitality companies.
Throughout the summer, all Home Office interns will have access to developmental workshops and resources - as well as the opportunity to participate in unique group outings in and around Chicago, soaking in the best season to be in the city.
What You Will Do
The Supply Chain Intern will work as part of Levy’s Supply Chain Innovation team and support the roll-out of an enterprise platform. The intern will be dedicated to a specific project impacting one core area of operations based on their educational background and experience.
- Analytics - The intern will be responsible will setup data governance principles and key performance indicators to both measure the impact of the project and ensure the integrity of our enterprise supply chain data.
- Operations - The intern will create strategic action plans and tools to assist the operations team achieve enhanced process efficiencies with the new system.
- Governance - The intern will create the processes, communications, and tracking tools that would facilitate the successful roll-out and executive-level visibility of the project.
In tandem with the Supply Chain Intern, you will be tasked with solving a Supply Chain challenge our industry is currently facing. You’ll collaborate throughout the summer on this project and will present at the end of your internship to the entire Levy executive team.
Ultimately, you will gain practical knowledge from professionals to get a jump-start on your career and will be able to make significant contributions to our company while developing a greater understanding of Supply Chain systems, SAP, and the full Levy Supply Chain process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a concentration in Supply Chain, Engineering,
- Business Management, Culinary Art or Hospitality.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including a high proficiency in Excel.
- Tableau knowledge a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Exemplary written and oral communication.
- Commitment to timely task completion.
- Possess poise and the ability to interact with people in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving and analysis skills.
- Commitment to a high standard of excellence.
- Inquisitive and detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Lean Six Sigma Experience a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
Chicago (United States...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm