Who we're looking for:
We value diversity at Lidl and this includes creating collaborative teams with colleagues with diverse experiences and backgrounds. Continue your career journey and make a difference with us here at Lidl!
We are looking for ambitious young talent to join our 2022 Graduate Trainee (2-year programme).
What you will be doing
Have you recently graduated, and do you want to bring energy and ambition to our team? Then apply for our two-year graduate scheme, which commences September 2022.
Our two-year graduate scheme, for recent graduates, offers you the opportunity to undertake three rotations through our vital business areas. You will work in both project-based and operations-focused roles. The placement rotation allows you to continue working in your area of interest and expertise while being exposed to a variety of roles.
You will have the chance to start your career in a highly supportive team environment, whilst rapidly developing your skills and experience. We will offer you great opportunities to build a professional network with other graduates, colleagues and gain significant exposure to senior stakeholders across the business. You will have access to a wide range of training and a structured development programme, including access to external training sponsorship.
Who you are:
- Enthusiasm for working in the dynamic sourcing industry, any previous experience is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Creativity in problem-solving and strong analytical ability
- An appetite for an ambitious career and ability to adapt to new situations within a fast-paced environment
- A 2:1 degree or higher or a GPA score of at least 3.0
- Fluency in English, whilst Mandarin and German are advantageous
- The right to work in Hong Kong
What we offer
We are dedicated to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment and we are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
Market Leading Remuneration Package:
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Choice of MPF provider
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- Flexible work arrangements
- In-house training courses
- Training sponsorship schemeTTT
- Health Check
- Vision Check
- Supporting your child’s education with advice from a leading education consultant
- 5-day week
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Charity, Community and Sporting Events
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Engineering, Fast Moving...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2022, 3:59 pm