利勃海尔家族企业由汉斯利勃海尔在1949年建立。公司的移动式、易装配、价格适中的塔式起重机获得巨大的成功，成为公司蓬勃发展的基础。今天，利勃海尔不仅是世界建筑机械的领先制造商之一，它还是被众多领域客户认可的技术创新产品及服务供应商。多年以来，家族企业已经发展成为目前的集团公司，拥有大约 48000名员工，在各大洲成立了 130 余家公司。
- You work on designated tasks or projects with individual focal points in sales activities and market research, data collection, customer service, etc.
- You get to know Liebherr-Shanghai from variable perspectives and you get an idea how inter-divisional interfaces in the company interact with each other
- Your first location and division will be determined by us, all further ones will be planned by you in collaboration with your mentor and HR development
- You also have the possibility to take part in individual trainings, which especially fit to your requirements
- Your will frequently interact with senior management and work on challenging tasks in exciting industries with increasing responsibility , high exposure and visibility
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are studying at a university, ideally with a line of study of business economics, mechanical or industrial engineering, information technology logistics or similar areas.
- Your personal strengths include high self-motivation, enthusiasm for new tasks and challenging activities, a solution oriented and innovative thinking, openness to new experiences, flexibility, curiosity, team-spirit, cross-cultural communication and intercultural awareness.
- You are self-confident, globally mobile with a strong passion for technology.
- Ideally, you have already completed a preliminary internship.
- You are committed, motivated and determined.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have adequate skills in Microsoft Software.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering Mechanical,...
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm