Marketing Associate position is conducting many of marketing related administrative works, including promotional meeting report, support an expense report and support the logistics of the meeting, etc.
What You Will Do
Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure marketing program and internal activities run effectively. Support brand managers for daily marketing and planning tasks.
- Coordinate cross-functional communication (IT, MCE, Brand team, Medical, Sales) and support program logistics to ensure seamless execution and manage issues effectively.
- Report execution results in time and highlight the gap and suggest improvement area.
- Manage vendors effectively for program execution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Experience in marketing field as marketing intern or marketing role in pharmaceutical company.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill, Knowledge of marketing digital tools and technique.
- Solid computer skills, including MS-Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm