Link Summer Internship Programme 2021
We offer undergraduate students an unique opportunity to join a structured training programme at Link. During the 8-week internship programme, they will have the chance to learn from and work with our professional team to develop their talents, interpersonal skills and commercial knowledge. We will also organise a range of activities, such as site tours, cross companies visit, assessments, training workshop, networking events and many more, to complete the whole experience.
Students will be invited to deliver a presentation to our senior management at the end of their tenure. This is an opportunity to receive feedback and insights, which many considered this to be one of their most rewarding, inspiring and memorable moments during their journey with us.
If you are interested in this programme, please visit our corporate website for more information.
For enquiries, please contact [email protected].
Human Resources of Link
- Undergraduates and postgraduates students (including final year) of relevant disciplines to the departments*
- Interest and prior exposure in real estate / asset management a definite advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, speak fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- *(Project & Operations / Capital Management / Internal Audit / Asset Management / Sustainability / Investment / Corporate Affairs / Company Secretariat / Legal)
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management, Project...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 3:59 pm