We are recruiting SOC Trainee to be part of our growing Security Operations Center.
What You Will Do
- Restructure of a Python script, related to the import of CVE details from NIST website.
- Daily qualification of vulnerabilities. (Approx. 1hr to tackle daily).
- Prepare security advisories twice a month (Approx. 4hrs per advisory).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Doing an IT Program at Bachelor Level.
- 2nd or 3rd year University students.
- Coding PYTHON, PHP.
- Knowledge on the administration of MySQL DB.
- Formatting JSON/XML.
- Familiar with Linux OS.
- Analytical skills.
- Methodology and Organization.
- Clear Communication.
- Team Spirit.
Closing in 13 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm