We employ some of the world's finest wireless systems and rf design engineers in addition to some of the world's most seasoned chip and wireless communications business veterans. At litepoint you'll get the opportunity to teach as well as learn from the best. We have cultivated an open culture where rigid corporate structures and titles mean little, a culture where we always place the customer first. Our top priority is to keep building the highest quality wireless test solutions in the world and to continue to lead the industry in innovation and rapid product introduction cycles. If you are an open-minded individual with a desire to build advanced systems and have a love for solving complex problems, if you are an individual who enjoys being challenged and knows how to challenge back, an individual who can't wait to work in a dynamic international environment, right in the middle of the hottest action in the wireless space, then you belong at litepoint.
- Develop wireless RF test solution (Cellular/Connectivity) with best performance, work closely with chipset companies, ODM's and OEM's to provide software test solutions and field support
- Focus on bringing better user experience of RF testing for customers.
- Troubleshooting of all kind of issues including RF measurement/DUT s…..
- Providing technical support, demonstrations and debug of end customer products;
- Providing technical training to sales, FAE, channels.Oversea communication and joint project development
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/MS graduate; Major in EE, Computer, Wireless communication and so on
- Working experience in C++/C# coding，good skills in C++ programming with visual studio.
- Knowledge of wireless/RF testing software, troubleshooting
- Knowledge of RF PHY requirements for following wireless communication standards
- Testing knowledge of RF test knowledge including Calibration/Verification is a plus
- Good knowledge in mobile communication theory is a plus
- Utilize test equipment including spectrum analyzers, VSAs, VSGs, sweep generators, and other standard test equipment as part of development and verification is a plus
- Able to work independently and complete project schedule under press on schedule
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to speak/read/write/present in English clearly for both internal and customer communications at a technical level.
- Willing to learn new technologies, self-motivated, passionate about software development with high technical competency
- Good team work spirit, easy to cooperate with customers and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Able to travel internationally and locally;Be willing to travel to Shenzhen frequently
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Communications, Computer Science, Engineering
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.