We employ some of the world's finest wireless systems and rf design engineers in addition to some of the world's most seasoned chip and wireless communications business veterans. At litepoint you'll get the opportunity to teach as well as learn from the best. We have cultivated an open culture where rigid corporate structures and titles mean little, a culture where we always place the customer first. Our top priority is to keep building the highest quality wireless test solutions in the world and to continue to lead the industry in innovation and rapid product introduction cycles. If you are an open-minded individual with a desire to build advanced systems and have a love for solving complex problems, if you are an individual who enjoys being challenged and knows how to challenge back, an individual who can't wait to work in a dynamic international environment, right in the middle of the hottest action in the wireless space, then you belong at litepoint.
- System Validation Test (SVT) and SW QA on wireless automated test solutions , validate solution and DUT performance on system level and SW QA.
- Analyze test results and generate report periodically
- Develop small test tool for internal using
- Work as assistant to develop RF testing software for cellular and connectivity technology (GSM/GPRS/EDGE, WCDMA/TDSCDMA/HSPA/LTE,CDMA200/EVDO/WIFI/WIMAX/Bluetooth/FM/MIMO) together with team members
- Make software installer and release packages and verify them
- The goal is able to develop and maintain RF test solution for wireless product independently in future
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master degree major in CS, EE or related discipline
- Good understanding of basic mobile communication theory
- Good programming skill, know C++ and script language (e.g.: Python)
- Basic RF knowledge
- Able to work independently under pressure on schedule. Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem solving skills preferred.
- Ability to speak/read/write/present in English clearly
- Willing to learn new technologies, self-motivated, passionate about software development with high technical competency
- Good team work spirit, easy to cooperate with customers and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Job Type:Internships
Communications, Computer Science, Engineering
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.