You will be a member of the Business Group - Logitech Personal Collaboration. The intern’s main role will be to support and drive projects and programs to help support Logitech Headsets and webcams, both consumer and B2B products.
You will get a truly international experience by working closely with product, marketing, and business managers from Asia Pacific, America and Europe.
You will be asked to support the Brand Manager in leading the development of our products from the original value proposition to the successful market launch. You will also be responsible for leading and/or participating from front-end innovation projects to consumer research, with the objective to contribute to the overall product and marketing deliverables in line with our business strategy. You are passionate about product design, new technology, and marketing these products that millions of people will touch in their everyday lives.
What You Will Do
- Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Drive necessary primary and secondary research to support product definition and development as well as marketing
- Test Industrial Design with Consumer and provide recommendations to the Product & Brand Manager
- Review packaging prototypes to improve the product experience
- Maintain intelligence on competition products performance and marketing strategies
- Participate to front-end innovation projects to identify new and valuable opportunities and develop meaningful and relevant product innovations.
- Research, develop, and create marketing strategies, tactics and materials that keep us competitive and help us elevate our marketing efforts, particularly online
- Prepare sample units and manage communication with trade partners
- Prepare, review, proofread online and offline content and upload to trading partners
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business Degree preparation with focus on marketing or product
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills
- Active learner with a desire to understand the forces at play for any challenge
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to effectively collaborate in cross functional teams
- Ability to quickly grasp technology constraints and capabilities
- Strong interest in consumer electronics and technology business, industry / industry issues and competitors
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills – English required, Mandarin a plus
- Attention to details is a must
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm