You will be a member of the Global Product Innovation Team of the Logitech Creativity & Productivity Business Group. Based in Hong Kong, your main role will be to support and drive new product development projects/programs. Working in a multi-functional environment, across several Logitech sites around the world, you will get a truly international experience.
These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
- Move fast.
- Speak up.
- Decide and own.
- Drive change.
- Exceed customer needs.
What You Will Do
In this role you will:
- Participate in front-end innovation projects to identify new and valuable opportunities to develop meaningful and relevant product innovations.
- Drive necessary research to support product definition and development.
- Build and test concept hardware/software prototype with consumer to provide recommendations to the PM.
- Review hardware/software prototypes to improve the product experience.
- Be involved in close collaboration with engineering, portfolio and design teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Major in Computer Science or related field.
- Electronic and Computer Engineering Students and related.
- Skills in sub versioning systems (git), scripting languages and OO design.
- Experience in embedded C/C++ programming.
- Knowledge of Bluetooth communication protocols.
- Creativity and problem solving oriented, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to effectively collaborate in cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills – English & Mandarin required.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm