You will be a member of the Video Collaboration Product Team. The role will be to support customer testing for the new innovative project the team is working on, which involves hardware and software.
You will get a truly international experience by working closely with different countries within Asia Pacific, America and Europe. You are passionate about product design, new technology, conceiving and building products that millions of people will touch every day in their lives, then this opportunity is for you.
These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
- Move fast.
- Speak up.
- Decide and own.
- Drive change.
- Exceed customer needs.
What You Will Do
In this role you will:
- Coordinate Customer Acceptance Test with customers and summarize customer feedback in an actionable format for the project team.
- Test concept hardware/software prototype with consumer to provide constructive recommendations to the project team.
- Support product team with launch deliverable.
- Maintain intelligence on competition products performance.
- Be involved in close collaboration with engineering, product and design teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Recent graduate or pursuing a college degree in one of the following fields: design, computer science or product management.
- Strong interest in consumer electronics and technology.
- Curious, insightful, and creative, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ambitious, hands-on, with a can-do attitude.
- Intuition for end-users product quality needs.
- Love for solving technical problems in creative ways.
- Have a real passion for collaboration between people and how we can improve on that experience.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills – English required, Mandarin a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Design and User Experience
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm