The SEA Data and Marketing Administrator is responsible for supporting the SEA Marketing Team with data entry, data quality, data analysis, list and report creation for the marketing and sales database.
What You Will Do
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with SEA marketing manager to create database segments that supports regional campaigns.
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance of marketing database, including leads, accounts and contacts.
- Provide data entry support for marketing purposes and maintain data integrity.
- Support marketing and sales in developing strategic database segments to improve campaign performance and efficiencies.
Required Skills and Abilities
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Have a passion for data, IT, and marketing.
- Ability to draw insights/analysis from data.
- Good in communication.
- Keen on accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage time.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience in marketing automation or CRM platform a plus.
- Undergrads in Marketing/Data science are welcome.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm