London Stock Exchange Group
Provides administrative assistance to the designated members of the Management Team of Refinitiv and/or as appropriate.
What You Will Do
- Manages the MS office calendar and designated management’s individual calendars. May include scheduling meetings, and preparing for guest visits.
- Organizes meetings, regularly with contacts across the world.
- Assisting designated management team members with preparing and processing expense reports.
- Coordinate travel for designated management team members in according to the company travel policy.
- Occasionally organize and coordinate visitors and special events (e.g. workshops, training sessions, seminars) which can include travel/hotel arrangements, agendas, meals, and materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum - Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Demonstrates high level of interpersonal skills and professional acumen.
- Demonstrates a high level of organization.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Manages highly confidential information using appropriate discretion.
- Interacts and coordinates effectively with executives inside and outside of the company as well as all other internal and external visitors.
- Demonstrates ability to manage change, and adapt work style and processes according to the dynamic nature of the organization.
- Able to prioritize workload and handle work direction from many people.
- Understanding of cultural differences.
- Manages multiple tasks in an environment of tight deadlines and high-quality standards.
- Exhibits a high degree of autonomy and decision-making discretion.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge in the Microsoft Office tools (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm