At Lonza, we invest in great people. We encourage our employees to challenge themselves and we offer an environment that fosters creativity and success. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, we operate production, R&D, and business sites around the world, including Europe, North America, and Asia.
As the Master Data Specialist, you are part of the global Master Data Team and responsible to manage all daily Master Data requests mostly from APAC, but also support other regions in US and EMEA. Master Data is the fundamental element for the business process.
We manage the knowledge by Domains, such as Vendor/Material in MM, Customer/Market info in SD, WBS in PS, Cost Center in FICO and Equipment/Functional Location in PM. The position also contributes to the system capability, conducting data cleansing, data migration and project support. You will collaborate closely with the Site Master Data Supervisor and the Global Domain Owner and can also support in other tasks dependent on the knowledge.
- Handles special requests for the above mentioned Master Data domains and regions. Escalates complex requests to members of the Master Data Competence Center.
- First level troubleshooting in case of Master Data issues.
- Supporting in different Master Data tasks like reports, cleansing and simple mass changes or other assigned tasks from the Master Data supervisor and Competence Center
Required Skills and Abilities
- Science Bachelor degree, the fresh graduate is preferable.
- Good English and Mandarin in both written and spoken
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm