As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities.
Your job mission:
At L'Oreal, the new talent of today are the future business leaders of tomorrow. With us you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams.
At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - No matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
What we can offer you:
- Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
- Amazing Customer Care experience and support from our experts.
- Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
What You Will Do
- Manage order processing, invoicing and claims according to defined procedures.
- Prepare reports for overdue payments and perform reconciliation of payments.
- Coordinate delivery process with external logistic partner.
- Work in close collaboration with KA Customers and Sales team.
- Communication with clients.
- Document reconciliation and archiving.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Is a new graduate or in his/her last two years of faculty, able to work full-time.
- Is preferably pursuing/has preferably obtained a degree in Business Administration/Economics.
- Is passionate, pragmatic, business driven & analytical researcher.
- Is able to clearly convey the message in communication with various internal & external stakeholders, is client-oriented.
- Has great planning and follow up skills, as well as is well organized and is paying attention to details, oriented towards figures.
- Is computer literate, while experience in SAP is a plus.
- Is a person which will work with transparency, with integrity and with respect for others; and which is motivated for professional development and has desire to learn.
- Speaks English fluently and is native Bulgarian speaker.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm