A Graduate Program at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Finance teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
What You Will Do
- You will be an integral part of one of our finance team to develop your financial awareness, business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- You will support cost cutting projects alongside ad hoc report requests and support our business to make the right investment decisions and evaluate profitability.
- Follow-up of variances and potential Risks/Opportunities.
- Consolidations and indicators reporting.
- Preparation of presentations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than 2 years).
- You must be available for at least 6 months starting from July 2022.
- Have strong technical skills along with an ability to analyze and draw conclusions from complex data.
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners outside the Finance function.
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm