A Graduate Program at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Finance teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
You will be an integral part of one of our finance team to develop your financial awareness, business acumen and interpersonal skills. You will support cost cutting projects alongside ad hoc report requests and support our business to make the right investment decisions and evaluate profitability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than 2 years).
- You must be available for at least 6 months starting from July 2021.
- Have strong technical skills along with an ability to analyze and draw conclusions from complex data.
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners outside the Finance function.
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm