An internship at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join our HR team for a 6-12 months assignment.
What You Will Do
- HR support for managers dealing with queries effectively.
- Supporting and leading HR project work.
- Contribute to the implementation of one or several HR projects.
- Assist with various annual HR processes.
- Maintain and update various HR reports.
- Coordinate the various players involved.
- Carry out activities linked to a specific area of HR.
- Carry out tasks in accordance with L’Oréal values.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than a year).
- You must be available for at least 6 months starting from the 13th of January 2019.
- People oriented.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners.
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to build genuine relationships and to network with people at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail, the ability to retain knowledge and exceptional organisational skills.
- Displays ability to learn, change and innovate.
- Responds with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Good IT skills with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm