L’Oréal Management Trainee Programs are full-time, post-graduate opportunities designed to develop our future business leaders. They offer you the chance to get a unique immersion into our dynamic ecosystem through an accelerated development program that will expose you to different areas of our business while getting the opportunity to specialize in one function. We currently offer Management Trainee Programs in Marketing, Digital, and Operations.
While each program is functionally specialized, all of them embrace the spirit of development we have here at L’Oréal. Interactive learning courses, mentorship, and exposure to senior leadership are just some of the ways that we make sure our Management Trainees are prepared to make true impact and lead the future of L’Oréal Middle East.
If you have a strong passion to succeed, aspire to join a company that can offer you a rich and diverse career and are committed to building the future of L’Oréal together, we invite you to apply for the Management Trainee Program, by L’Oréal. It is a development-focused leadership program for young talents. A program that’s uniquely L’Oréal. A program #LikeNoOther.
Your MT program journey:
Our Management Trainee Program (12-24 months) is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in different key business functions of our organization, with potential exposure across 4 divisions and 16 brands.
We take great pride in our Management Trainees, and great respect in the work that you do. As such, your training and development plan and individual learning journey throughout the program is key to us.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in any disciplines.
- Former or current Intern/Apprentice with L’Oréal (that’s right, you get a headstart!).
- Passionate and ambitious about developing a career in Retail and FMCG industry.
- Resilient (not for the faint-hearted); not afraid of setbacks nor to go the extra mile.
- Super agile to anticipate and manage complexities.
- Analytical and sensitive to data, our products, trends, consumers and Beauty.
- Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm