As a Tax Graduate Trainee, you will assist the Tax Director with tax reporting, compliance and planning. You will spend your time on a diverse array of projects, statutory reporting, tax updates and presentations. You will get to know the business modality, work with the different divisions and grow your tax knowledge.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the Tax reporting and compliance.
- Follow the new tax Laws and summarize the updates.
- Work with the different divisions on tax queries mainly VAT.
- Work with the accounting team on Tax declarations.
- Assist with tax-related projects and workshops.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law or any business-related major where you have completed courses in taxation.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high compliance environment.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under tight deadlines.
- 0-18 months of relevant work experience.
- Understanding of financial statements and accounting principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Considerable research and presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm