L’Oréal is the world’s largest beauty firm with a portfolio of 37 global brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers, wishes to provide beauty for all.
We position our full-time internship as the training ground for our Management Trainee Program, by offering intern specific training and networking opportunities. We believe in providing fresh talents like you an opportunity to gain real work experience and get a taste of leading projects and gaining insights by working with the specialists of the industry.
Are you ready to take on a journey that challenges you to be more open-minded and innovative?
Join our 2022 Jan full-time internship!
- 6-month full-time internship.
- Work in one of the L’Oréal subsidiaries located in HK - L’Oréal Hong Kong, L’Oréal Travel Retail Asia Pacific.
What You Will Do
- Prepare, Execute and Monitor the ACCESS E-learning Project.
- O+O Project Planning, Execution and Review.
- Assist and Support on Digital and Marketing Collaterals, Preparation & Daily Tasks for the Division.
- Work Closely with Marketing, Digital, CRM and E-Commerce Team to Deliver Business Result and Drive Various Projects & Initiatives (E.g., UNIFY E-Commerce Site; MARS & Space Integration; Online to Offline Initiatives; LP DB Project etc.).
- Assist with Anti-Diversion Project; E-Diagnosis Tool; CRM Data Extraction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student from any discipline.
- Authorized to work in Hong Kong without VISA sponsorship.
- Proficient in English is a must, other Asian language is a plus.
- Able to take semester deferral for this full-time internship.
- Self-motivated, passionate and entrepreneurial.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with autonomy to manage complexity and ad-hoc tasks.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm