Drive and implement the social listening (big data) strategy and competitor/market watch by providing high-quality deliverables into the growth strategy of the business.
What You Will Do
- Create and support the social listening strategy.
- Manage social dashboard development (design core social metrics, improve data visualization, increase efficiency, cope with technical challenges and work with data engineers, etc.).
- Manage projects, governance, tools and methods for each key social listening topic.
- Leverage social listening studies (R&R, Category report, Brand audit, Trend report, Tribes, etc.) and be accountable for the reliability and quality of the results (process and content).
- Leverage 360 analyses of key topics to highlight strategic recommendations, communicate and promote social data insights.
- Analyze results and translate data into meaningful insights from data lake.
- Spread social listening expertise, and develop social data and tool software expertise, introduce consumer voice and leverage internal and external networks (Agencies and other external partners).
- Cooperate with internal and external cross functional stakeholders using collaborative & agile Group tools and project modes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate.
- 1 - 2 years.
- Experience in market/consumer/e-com/big data related positions (preferred).
- Sensitivity to FMCG trend, Passionate about beauty and consumers with insights.
- Fluent in both Korean and English.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PPT, and any other analysis tools.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm