Creation of BOM promotional set, POSMs on internal system and stock management.
What You Will Do
- Manage Testers including regular, new launches, and promotions.
- Manage COGs, barcodes, and product labels for cruising products.
- Track budgets related to special operations, testers, and COGs.
- Weekly, Monthly product sell-out update and data analysis upon request.
- Quarterly Makeup Market overview by channel and category report.
- Monthly Makeup competitor report on new launches and marketing activities.
- Assist Marketing department jobs upon request.
- Support Product Managers to execute marketing plans for new launches and pillars.
- Ideate and plan promotional items including sets and offers for each product campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate.
- 1~2 years.
- Prefer 1~2 year experience in the cosmetic industry in Marketing Department.
- Fluent in both Korean and English.
- Computer skill proficiency: MS PPT, Excel, Word.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm