If you have a strong passion to succeed, aspire to join a company that can offer you a rich and diverse career and are committed to building the future of L’Oréal together, we invite you to apply for the Management Trainee Program, by L’Oréal.
It is a development-focused leadership program for fresh talents. A program that’s uniquely L’Oréal.
A program #LikeNoOther.
What You Will Do
Your MT Program Journey:
Our 12-months Management Trainee Program is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in key business functions of our company. We take great pride in our Management Trainees, and great respect in the work that you do. As such, you're training and development plan and individual learning journey throughout the program is key to us.
The MT Development Program has 3 core components:
- Each MT typically go through 2 impactful rotations.
- 4-6 months duration per rotation.
- Specific projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives.
We offer customized learning tracks according to individual development within the Group, that offer structured & diverse learning modules across technical professional skills, with intention to build expertise & shape leadership quality.
Technical & Professional Expertise:
- Commerce & Education.
- Digital / e-Commerce.
- Online MOOCS Coursera courses.
- On-the-job Coaching.
- Vision & Culture.
- Management & Leadership.
- Consistent exposure to Management with regular feedback on job performance.
- Retail Business Discovery.
- Consumer Insights Deep-Dive.
- Digital Decode.
- Métier Workshops (Skin, Hair, Makeup).
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in any disciplines with under 2 years of working experience.
- Passionate about developing a career in Retail and FMCG industry.
- Analytical and sensitive to numbers, our products, trends and Beauty.
- Consumer-centric, data-driven, able to anticipate and manage complexities.
- Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Management
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm