The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
The world is moving towards e-Commerce businesses and data-driven decisions. Be in the team that will bring us closer to our consumers and boost our performance across a large portfolio of brands with key consumer and campaign data insights.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
How You Contribute:
Are you a driven individual keen to make a difference? Do you have an aptitude for numbers and absolutely love data analysis and market research?
We are looking to hire a Data Analytics Apprentice who is strong in Data Standardisation, Visualisation and Analysis to boost brand performance in our local Luxury division.
What You Will Do
- Perform data validation & consolidation from different business reports (Sales, CRM, Market, Digital…etc.).
- Design an innovative dashboard to present CRM data in an easily digestible way.
- Monitor business performance and provide support on performance tracking for management.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Contribute key data insights findings and provide recommendations to brand teams, post marketing campaigns and activations so as to drive key decisions making.
- Work with different stakeholders to identify the business requirements & analytics problems to solve.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong aptitude for numbers, good analytic skills and enjoys working with large sets of data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel - able to use Vlookup & Pivot Table comfortably.
- Experience in BI visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Qlik, Tableu) is preferred.
- Knowledge in CRM/ Digital/ Sales tracking will be an advantage.
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills (Hit us up!).
- Independent worker and able to deliver within tight timelines.
- Good sense of initiative and strong in project management and follow-up skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm