Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
L’Oréal believes that digital has to be at the heart of the company. By the end of your internship, you would have worked with our regional teams and understand innovative tools for various projects.
Internship Commitment - Jan 2021 – early/mid-July 2021.
Are you a driven individual keen in digital media analytics? Do you have an aptitude for numbers and love analyzing data to provide actionable business insights? We are looking to hire a Digital Media Performance Intern who fits the above description!
What You Will Do
- Create and consolidate all marketing and sales performance data into an e-Commerce media data dashboard to enable strategic decision making.
- Track monitor and analyze online marketing performance data so as to maximize sales conversions.
- Monitor media performances for real-time optimization.
- Deep dive and provide key insights of consumers’ behavior towards digital advertisements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Keen interest in digital, media and data analytics.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and a problem solver.
- Comfortable with large sets of data.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, macros) & SQL knowledge.
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills.
- High independence and able to deliver within tight timelines.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm