As the world’s #1 Beauty Company, L’Oréalites are entrepreneurs driven by passion and ambition. We look for new ways to do things better, to leave a greater impact. We test and learn, try and try till we succeed.
Ever wondered about how you can begin a career in the beauty industry?
The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
By the end of this apprenticeship, you will gain beauty industry experience in various aspects of Marketing and Event Planning. Learn what goes on behind-the-scenes of each campaign, what works and how to better capture the attention of your target consumers.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment - Jan 2022 – Dec 2022 (1 year).
How You Contribute:
Are you a driven individual keen to make a difference? Do you have an aptitude for numbers and absolutely love data analysis and market research?
We are looking to hire a Data Analytics Apprentice who is strong in Data Standardization, Visualization and Analysis to boost brand performance in our local Luxury division.
What You Will Do
- Perform data validation & consolidation from different business reports (Sales, CRM, Market, Digital…etc.).
- Design an innovative dashboard to present CRM data in an easily digestible way.
- Monitor business performance and provide support on performance tracking for management.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Contribute key data insights findings and provide recommendations to brand teams, post marketing campaigns and activations so as to drive key decisions making.
- Work with different stakeholders to identify the business requirements & analytics problems to solve.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong aptitude for numbers, good analytic skills and enjoys working with large sets of data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel - able to use Vlookup & Pivot Table comfortably.
- Experience in BI visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Qlik, Tableu) is preferred.
- Knowledge in CRM/ Digital/ Sales tracking will be an advantage.
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills (Hit us up!).
- Independent worker and able to deliver within tight timelines.
- Good sense of initiative and strong in project management and follow-up skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Media and...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm