As the world’s #1 Beauty Company, L’Oréalites are entrepreneurs driven by passion and ambition. We look for new ways to do things better, to leave a greater impact. We test and learn, try and try till we succeed.
Lead the change you want to see - Game-changers and trendsetters.
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment - January 2022 – July 2022.
How You Can Contribute:
Are you keen in all things digital & e-Commerce? Are you good with numbers and analytics? Love doing research and analysis?
We are looking to hire a Digital & e-Commerce intern on our SAPMENA LUXE Team who fits the above description!
What You Will Do
- Assist in financial analysis of media spend driving to online sales and development of recommendations.
- Support the ongoing monitoring of countries’ eCommerce traffic and media sources and investments.
- Competitors benchmark in digital marketing tactics and personalization efforts.
- Monitoring of new ad formats roll-out in APAC and support for pilot projects with countries or global CDO team.
- Support the meeting content preparation for Digital Performance Media community.
- On-going monitoring of our luxury brands livestreaming activities in APAC and competitors’ benchmark.
- Consolidation of earned media performance by brands.
- Monitor key campaigns for best practice sharing.
- Social Listening - Consolidation of Quarterly Reports.
- Update Monthly Google Analytics reports for e-boutiques.
- Maintain and update monthly reports and support the Zone quarterly dashboards, capture competitor landscape on key occasions (e.g., competitors; launches, super brand days/ 11.11) for marketplaces.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Keen interest in digital & e-Commerce.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and a problem solver.
- Comfortable with large sets of data.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills.
- High independence and able to deliver within tight timelines.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm