As the world’s #1 Beauty Company, L’Oréalites are entrepreneurs driven by passion and ambition. We look for new ways to do things better, to leave a greater impact. We test and learn; try and try till we succeed.
Lead the change you want to see - Game-changers and trendsetters.
L’Oréal was recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th year in 2021!
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment - Jan 2022 – Jul 2022.
Are you keen in all things Digital? Love social media trends?
We are looking to hire a Media Intern, who fits the below description!
What You Will Do
- Supporting matters on Sprinklr and Traackr.
- Co-create Advocacy framework and enhance workflow and processes on Advocacy matters.
- Tracking of media principles within internal dashboard.
- Collaborate on developing training archive and identifying key stakeholders across divisions for each function.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Keen interest in social media and trends.
- Ability to analyze data independently.
- Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Organized and collaborative mindset.
- Digital & social media experience.
- High initiative and driven to succeed.
- Able to commit to the full internship period from Jan – Jul 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm