As the world’s #1 Beauty Company, L’Oréalites are entrepreneurs driven by passion and ambition. We look for new ways to do things better, to leave a greater impact. We test and learn, try and try till we succeed.
Lead the change you want to see - Game-changers and trendsetters.
Ever wondered about how you can begin a career in the beauty industry?
The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
By the end of this apprenticeship, you will gain beauty industry experience in various aspects of Marketing and Event Planning. Learn what goes on behind-the-scenes of each campaign, what works and how to better capture the attention of your target consumers.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment - January 2022 – December 2022 (1 year).
How You Can Contribute:
Are you keen to make a difference? Do you crave the opportunity to manage some of your favorite brands? Do you learn best while on the job?
We’re looking to hire Marketing Apprentices who are strong in the areas of Retail/Operations/Trade Marketing & Events Management for our Active Cosmetics and Consumer Products Divisions.
What You Will Do
- Support online and offline 360 marketing campaigns activations.
- Coordinate marketing operations and assist in brand promotions and activities.
- Manage and coordinate PR efforts with different key opinion leaders for online and/or offline events.
- Manage social media accounts and curate/adapt content from global assets for postings and/or livestreaming sessions.
- Create content/ manage merchandising for E-commerce/brand websites, e.g., create web banners in line with brand’s guidelines.
- Propose, plan and execute in-store promotions and price maintenance.
- Support in-store merchandising with asset creation (e.g., in-store posters) and vendor liaison.
- Collate, analyze and recommend actionable insights from business data.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong passion for Marketing in the beauty industry.
- Good Photoshop and/or Illustrator knowledge.
- Creativity with a good eye for design.
- Outgoing personality, hands-on with good networking skills (Hit us up!).
- Ability to multi-task and energy to deliver within tight timelines.
- Independent worker with a good sense of initiative and follow-up skills.
- Able to commit for the entire period of apprenticeship.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Design and...
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm