As the world’s #1 Beauty Company, L’Oréalites are entrepreneurs driven by passion and ambition. We look for new ways to do things better, to leave a greater impact. We test and learn, try and try till we succeed.
Lead the change you want to see - Game-changers and trendsetters.
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment - January 2022 – July 2022.
What You Will Do
- Content creation for launch kits and activation packs to build strong e-commerce campaigns on online platforms.
- Support and collaborate with regional and local marketing teams on e-commerce festivals.
- Collect, clean and analyze brand’s online business data monthly, for e.g., campaign activation updates and sales performance.
- Conduct market research/competitors reviews and reporting on key competitors' performance, ranking, products etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Eye for design and a creative outlook.
- Good knowledge of online shopping channels, e.g., different e-commerce platforms or e-retailers.
- Takes initiative and able to work independently with strong follow-up skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skill & sense of urgency (good time management).
- Flexible & quick to adapt to fast-paced and evolving working environment.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm