As the world’s #1 Beauty Company, L’Oréalites are entrepreneurs driven by passion and ambition. We look for new ways to do things better, to leave a greater impact. We test and learn, try and try till we succeed.
Lead the change you want to see - Game-changers and trendsetters.
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment - January 2022 – July 2022.
What You Will Do
- Consolidation of monthly reports and analysis (Monthly Trends, Monthly transmission Inconsistency check, etc.).
- Manage and maintain information in SAP systems.
- Support other Supply Planning tasks.
- Short term supply planning/automations projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical and strong in project and stakeholder management.
- Good analytical, interpersonal skills.
- Good proficiency in Excel.
- Strong learning attitude.
- VBA knowledge to help in data automations.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Operations
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm