Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
By the end of this internship, you will gain beauty industry experience in various aspects of marketing and product development.
Learn what goes on behind-the-scenes of each product launch, what works and how to better capture the attention of your target consumers.
Internship Commitment - 1 July 2021 – Mid January 2022.
How You Contribute:
Do you want to know what goes on behind the scenes before the launch of a new product? Are you in tune with the latest beauty trends?
We’re looking to hire Marketing interns who are passionate to contribute their bright ideas at the early stage of the product cycle for our Development Marketing International (DMI) teams at L'Oreal Paris & Garnier.
What You Will Do
- Manage project timelines and deliverables to ensure timely product launches.
- Partner and brainstorm with international/regional stakeholders on new product ideas and campaigns.
- Conceptualize and prepare product launch kits for the local marketing teams, which includes the creation of relevant digital artworks.
- Support team managers on marketing promotions for different media channels (i.e., traditional/social media).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Project management skills.
- Passion for beauty trends.
- Sensitivity to the consumer’s needs and perspectives.
- Creative and innovate mind (we want your bright ideas!).
- Good sense of initiative.
- Ability to handle multiple workflow/processes to deliver within tight timelines.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator will be a bonus.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Project Management
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm