The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
During this apprenticeship period, you will gain exposure to a broad network of business stakeholders and interact with hiring managers & business leaders on internal engagement & external engagement activities. This is a great opportunity to understand the Learning functions in an established global organization.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment - July 2021 – June 2022 (1 year)
How You Contribute:
Are you a people person? Are you a strong communicator?
We’re looking to hire a HR apprentice to support regional learning team on initiatives related to branding, engaging and driving data driven analytics.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop and roll-out end to end communications linked with key learning offers, community engagement, assessment, data etc.
- Consolidate and analyze key learning reports.
- Maintain and update learning resources available online or offline.
- Support in learning community engagement and coordinating the learning interventions.
- Support in administrative work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possesses excellent written, verbal communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized and is an efficient multi-tasker.
- Keen interest in project management, communication materials’ planning and design.
- Eye for design and details; proficiency in Adobe Software like Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Strong affinity to numbers and analytical mindset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Power point etc.).
- Creative and innovative mind (we want your bright ideas!) with a strong team player mindset.
- Committed and resilient individual who is open to new adventures.
- Able to commit for the entire period of apprenticeship.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm