The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
During this apprenticeship period, you will gain exposure to a broad network of business stakeholders and interact with hiring managers & business leaders on internal engagement & external engagement activities.
This is a great opportunity to understand Talent Acquisition and Learning functions in an established global organization.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment - 1 Year.
How You Can Contribute:
Are you a people person? Are you a strong communicator? Do you enjoy coming up with new innovative ideas and excellent at running projects/events from A to Z?
We’re looking to hire a HR apprentice to support a wide range of local and regional business groups to champion employer branding, engage and excite both external and internal stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Champion and launch strong employer branding initiatives and projects locally and regionally.
- Activate and support campus engagement campaigns to attract students to L’Oréal fresh talent programs.
- Manage, coordinate and support the end-to-end process of Brandstorm 2021 edition.
- Support the recruitment, selections and onboarding of new fresh talents such as interns and Management Trainees to create great employees’ experiences.
- Coordinate the learning interventions, initiatives and administration work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion and openness to build people network and collaborate with different stakeholders.
- Keen interest in project management, communication materials’ planning and design.
- Eye for design and details; proficiency in Adobe Software like Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Creative and innovative mind (we want your bright ideas!).
- High energy level – we work hard, and we play hard too!
- Committed and resilient individual who is open to new adventures.
- Able to commit for the entire period of apprenticeship.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm