If you have a strong passion to succeed, aspire to join a company that can offer you a rich and diverse career and are committed to building the future of L’Oréal together, we invite you to apply for the Management Trainee Program, by L’Oréal.
It is a development-focused leadership program for fresh talents. A program that’s uniquely L’Oréal - A program #LikeNoOther.
Your MT Program Journey:
Our Management Trainee Program (12-24 months) is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in different key business functions of our organization, with potential exposure across 4 divisions and 16 brands.
Choose from 5 different tracks to get started:
- Marketing & Commercial.
- Digital & E-commerce.
- Supply Chain.
- Human Resources.
We take great pride in our Management Trainees, and great respect in the work that you do. As such, your training and development plan and individual learning journey throughout the program is key to us.
What You Will Do
The MT Development Program has 3 Core Components:
- Each MT typically goes through few impactful rotations.
- 4-6 months duration per rotation.
- Specific projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives.
We offer customized learning tracks according to individual development within the Group, that offer structured & diverse learning modules across technical professional skills, with intention to build expertise & shape leadership quality.
Technical & Professional Expertise:
- Commerce & Education.
- Digital / e-Commerce.
- Online MOOCS Coursera courses.
- On-the-job Coaching.
- Vision & Culture.
- Management & Leadership.
- Consistent exposure to Management with regular feedback on job performance.
- Retail Business Discovery.
- Consumer Insights Deep-Dive.
- Digital Decode.
- Métier Workshops (Skin, Hair, Makeup).
Required Skills and Abilities
Previous Brandstormer – you joined us and had a lot of fun at L’Oréal Brandstorm 2021! (that’s right, you get a head start!).
- University graduate in any disciplines.
- Passionate and ambitious about developing a career in Retail and FMCG industry.
- Resilient (not for the faint-hearted); not afraid of setbacks nor to go the extra mile.
- Super agile to anticipate and manage complexities.
- Analytical and sensitive to data, our products, trends, consumers and Beauty.
- Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm