The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment - July 2021 – June 2022 (1 year).
How You can Contribute:
Are you a driven individual strong in project management? Do you have an aptitude for numbers and possesses an analytical mind?
We are looking to hire a Market Insight Apprentice on our SAPMENA Consumer & Market Intelligence (CMI) Team who fits the above description!
What You Will Do
- Support in collaborating with local CMI teams and research agencies for global/ regional projects.
- Perform data collection, validation & consolidation for different regional reports preparation.
- Design impactful dashboards to present business performance in an easily digestible way.
- Analyze the evolution of the markets and competition's activities to inform the zone’s business strategy.
- Analyze results and translate market data into meaningful and actionable recommendations for business.
- Present and communicate sharp and strong messages that are directly useful for top management and internal stakeholders for decision making.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Keen interest in digital, market and data analytics.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and a problem solver.
- Comfortable with large sets of data.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in BI visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI, Qlik, Tableu).
- Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills.
- High independence and able to deliver within tight timelines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm