Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
By the end of this internship, you will gain beauty industry experience in various aspects of marketing and product development.
Learn what goes on behind-the-scenes of each product launch, what works and how to better capture the attention of your target consumers.
Internship Commitment - 1 July 2021 – Mid January 2022.
How You Contribute:
Are you keen to make a difference? Do you crave the opportunity to manage some of your favorite brands?
We’re looking to hire Marketing Interns who are strong in the areas of Retail/Operations/Trade Marketing & Events Management for our Active Cosmetics, Consumer Products and Luxury Divisions.
What You Will Do
- Support online and offline 360 marketing campaigns activations.
- Coordinate marketing operations and assist in brand promotions and activities.
- Manage and coordinate PR efforts with different key opinion leaders for online and/or offline events.
- Manage social media accounts and curate/adapt content from global assets for postings and/or livestreaming sessions.
- Create content/ manage merchandising for E-commerce/brand websites, e.g., create web banners in line with brand’s guidelines.
- Propose, plan and execute in-store promotions and price maintenance.
- Support in-store merchandising with asset creation (e.g., in-store posters) and vendor liaison.
- Collate, analyze and recommend actionable insights from business data.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong passion for Marketing in the beauty industry.
- Good Photoshop and/or Illustrator knowledge.
- Creativity with a good eye for design.
- Outgoing personality, hands-on with good networking skills (Hit us up!).
- Ability to multi-task and energy to deliver within tight timelines.
- Independent worker with a good sense of initiative and follow-up skills.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm