At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture.
We take pride in developing fresh talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centers.
As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to - Create the beauty that moves the world.
Our Internship Program:
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful and the world’s #1 Beautytech company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns.
Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment - July 2022 – early/mid-January 2023 (6 months).
We are looking forward to our interns making an impact in 1 of our entities based in Singapore!
What You Will Do
- Manage project timelines and deliverables to ensure timely product launches.
- Partner and brainstorm with international/regional stakeholders on new product ideas and campaigns.
- Conceptualize and prepare digital product launch kits for the local marketing teams, which includes the creation of relevant digital artworks.
- Support team managers on digital content creation/shoots and marketing promotions for different media channels (i.e., traditional/social media).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Project management skills.
- Passion for beauty trends & an eye for design.
- Sensitivity to the consumer’s needs and perspectives.
- Creative and innovative mind (we want your bright ideas!).
- Good sense of initiative.
- Ability to handle multiple workflow/processes to deliver within tight timeline.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator will be a bonus.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm